In action, since 2012, take part in two days of discoveries and presentations set up by and for cooking enthusiasts, amateurs and professionals, all in a relaxed atmosphere where you will have the opportunity to meet people who share your passion for cooking.
We invite all foodies in Quebec to take this opportunity to meet or to get together! Come and stock up on ideas and new tips to fuel your culinary passion.
Would you like to sleep at the Château Frontenac?
Take advantage of a discount by mentioning the promo code FOOD2015 on the phone
Fairmont room (refreshed decor): $159 per night + taxes
Deluxe room (renovated): $179 per night + taxes
- The cost of the coat check is $2.50
- The cost of parking is $18.
A coupon will be given to you at the reception of the event to take advantage of this rate.
- For logistical and administrative reasons, the FoodCamp Team will not be able to make any refunds.
- Bites are served throughout the day. We cannot take into consideration food allergies, diets and different food preferences.
- Dinner is not included in the cost of the ticket – it is free and at your discretion.
The specific ticket purchased for the day(s) of the event will be required to enter (paper or electronic version).